Monday is the start of the week and it has always been the unspoken enemy of people who totally enjoyed their weekends. Well, that’s quite a lot of people. It is a known fact that we really can’t get rid of Monday off the days of the week, people need to get up and pretty much drag their ass off the bed and start working the day. Monday mornings are the most dread momentof the week. It is the sign that a new work week has to start and that we must say goodbye to the bliss and comfort of the Saturday and Sunday. Do not let this dreadful moment become something so related with Monday.
Remember that Mondays should be welcomed with great enthusiasm, enormous hope and a tank full of energy. With that said, we have prepared for you the most inspiring Monday quotes to help you liven up this quite not so energetic moment of the week. Our Monday Quotes will help you find your perspective to start you week right. Yes, it is hard to drag yourself out of bed after a very cozy and comfortable weekend. But what can we do? You need to live life so starting life means you need to start your week. To start your week, let these Monday quotes be your fuel to success. Together with these Good Morning Quotes and Good Morning Love Quotes for Him or Her you will be full of inspiration to start the week of right, right?
1. Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.60
This should be the spirit every Mondays. Know that something good will always happen.
2. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.48
You could have fallen the last week but not this week. Rise and fight!
3. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.58
Mondays will not be hard if you love your work. If Mondays are hard, perhaps, you need to do a second thinking.
Quote from the book 14,000 Things To Be Happy About
4. Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.35
If you meet people who makes you happy during Mondays, then it won’t be as hard. Quote from
5. Be who you are and say what you feel.
If you are dreadful to meet people who you don’t like, remember this. Just be you and everyday, not just Mondays, will be beautiful.
6. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is…
Keep getting up on Mondays to reach for your goals.
7. Today, you are you that is truer than true.
Remember that even if Mondays ruin weekends, it is still a sign that you are alive.
8. Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
If you make others happy, Mondays are no problem.
9. Oh, come on. It’s Monday, not doomsday.27
10. Rise Up & Attack the day with Enthusiasm.
Make it happen everyday. Rise and Shine.